Hi newbie here

lisaluger50

Hi everyone:

Thought I would introduce myself. My name is Lisa, I am 50 years old, I have been married 28 years and have 3 grown daughters.

I have been crocheting for over 30 years. I just love to crochet and my craft closet is full of yarn and know I will be adding more to it in a day or so. I am in the process of making a doily, and afgan, and a preemie sweater and hat. My hubby just smiles when he see me begin another project. He knows that they will all get finished. The afgan that I have just started is black but it has an open weave design it is so hard for me to work with black but this afgan is going to a very dear friend of mine, so well worth the extra effort it takes.

Very happy to be apart of crochetville

lisaluger50

Hi Lisa :waving and welcome to Crochetville from my little corner of Northeast Ohio. Glad you could join us!

Greetings from Alberta, Canada!!! :welcome to Crochetville, Lisa!! We are glad you signed up. You sound like a yarn addict, like me!!! There is actually a group you can sign up for called yarn addict, its run by a fellow C'ville friend, Kim. If I can find her link, I will let you know, but she might find you first...lol.

Glad you're here!

Melannie

Hi Lisa

:welcome Glad you have joined us. Im Cindy from Virginia and just love to work with yarn. I have tried the thread and my fingers just dont want to go there..lol..

:cheer Hi Lisa and welcome glad tohave you aboard

I do not like working with Black also It makes my eyes hurt but good luck with your afghan

Dorothy

Bonjour Lisa!!! Welcome to Crochetville from Belgium! As Melannie said, I do have a yarn addicts web ring (dedicated to all of us who freely admit that we are yarn addicts....why would we ever want to change??)! The link is below in my signature! Glad to have you join us!! :hug

Archived