The 'ole Hook Switchero - Has this every happened to you??

OK, here's the story...

:crochetingThis afternoon, I got this idea for an afghan pattern, pulled out some scrap yarn and the 'ole trusty "H" hook. Started playing around....didn't like the way it was turning out, so I "frogged" it and laid the "H" hook on my crochet table.....

THEN!

After dinner, I sat down to work on my current afghan project, picked up the hook off my crochet table and "went to town". Three rows later, I thought....."huh...I thought my "I" hook was purple....this one is blue". :thinkAGHHHHHHHH, I picked up my "H" hook and was using that instead of my "I" hook. :eek

OK, so I'm smiling about it now, it's only three rows (of 345 stitches a row in BLO!).....:P

Has this ever happened to you??

I have done this to may times to count. Someone gave me a ripple afghan to finish and I used an h hook and done about 10 rows beore I could really tell the difference so I frogged it and plan to free cycle it if someone wants to complete it, It is very old because the colors are gold olive green and someother color. After frogging that many rows I just can't force myself to work on it..

Archived