Dying to Crochet

Bendy

This isn't actually new, but I am very excited so wanted to let everyone know.

When Dying to Crochet, the crochet murder mystery / pattern book I wrote, came out the publisher priced the book at 30 dollars :(

I just found out that for one week, from now until July 24, they have reduced the price to 8.99

If you would like a copy go to:

http://www.publishamerica.com/shopping/shopdisplayproducts.asp?catalogid=25058

or call (301) 695-1707

If you would like to see some of the patterns in the book, you can go to http://www.publishedauthors.net/bendy/

Bendy

Thank you I just ordered it ...Can't wait to receive it....It is coming from MD ..I live in Va not far from where it is coming from and they said 3-6 business weeks :think LOL So we will see

They take Visa, Mastercard, American Express. I think you can also order by phone and pay by check. I'm sorry, I don't know if they take paypal or not, and I wasn't able to find that information on their website. My guess is that they don't since I couldn't find anything about it. But I honestly don't know.

Thank you, Adagio. I am always interested in how many figure out the conclusion and if so, what clue gave it away for them. If you or if anyone figures out 'who did it' before the reveal, drop me a private note. Don't want to give the clue away to others :)

They take Visa, Mastercard, American Express. I think you can also order by phone and pay by check. I'm sorry, I don't know if they take paypal or not, and I wasn't able to find that information on their website. My guess is that they don't since I couldn't find anything about it. But I honestly don't know.

Thanks for the info... I kind of thought so when I didn't see the button, but it never hurts to ask.

:mug:cat:yarn

Received mine yesterday and have already started reading it....Was surprised when I found it waiting for me ... So it didnt take as long as they said :clap:clap Took only 7 days :)

Received the book on Saturday. Didn't take as long as was stated on the invoice. Can't wait to start reading but I already have two books going now. One @ work (lunch time reading) and One @home. As soon as one is done this book is next on the list. :clap

Now I Wish I had taken that Evelyn Wood Speed reading class. :rofl

Bendy Just wanted to let you know I really enjoyed your book.... Haven't tried any of the patterns yet was to busy reading :)

Any chance of Book 2 coming out :)

Karen

Archived