The Crochet Lite- now I can Crochet while camping!!

Has anyone ever seen a hook called Crochet Lite? I found one today at hobby lobby and am so excited! :cheerI went camping 3 weekends in a row and couldn't get anything done after dark without draining flashlight batteries!

Just wanted to spread the happy news and would like to hear if anyone else has used them!! :yay

I've seen them advertised and wondered if the light was just a trendy feature. Like the shoes with lights. smile

Never realized the practical side. Seeing stitches better with dark yarns is a definate plus. My mom prefers sweaters/cardigans in black and that really wears the eyes out.

I have a true color ott lite that has been a good investment for home crocheting. Waiting on my replacement bulb to arrive so I can see again without so much eye strain.

Re: the cro-lite...Is there a replaceable battery or once they burn out is that it?

I was gifted with some in a swap and I love them!! They are wonderful. Dh has to get to bed early and I can't leave the light on to crochet, so these hooks are perfect!

Yes I agree those lite hooks are awesome I want to get more I have them in an k,i,g,h and I want to get more I love them so much they are quite easy on my wrist and I can crochet for hours with them

Archived