How to make a Nostepinde

I just wind around my fingers keeping the center yarn around my thumb. I turn the ball a little at a time while winding. They come out pretty good!

I may make my next video on winding a ball of yarn with a center pull working yarn.

They are beautiful, and although I would love to own one, I buy my yarn in skeins and only know that, the old dog new trick theory..lol..

thabnks Shell for the link!!

I also have my own method

I placed a tutorial on my blog recently about center pull ball of yarn...

have a peek if you like ... you might like this idea too.

http://coffeencrafts.blogspot.com/20...friday_27.html :heart:mug

I can't get your link to work. Would love to see how you do it.

boogiedu, that's a nice tut! Easy to come by a cardboard paper towel tube too.:)

I have a yarn winder but I remember not liking balls of yarns very much since they roll around. I never could wind it on my hand/fingers.

Thanks I found it now. How silly of me. I went to your blog when I couldn't get the link to work last night and I over looked the listing on the right. I hate head/chest colds. It was worth it to go back to, I'm going to share this with my sister as I think she will understand your tut. Thanks again.

boogiedu, that's a nice tut! Easy to come by a cardboard paper towel tube too.:)

I have a yarn winder but I remember not liking balls of yarns very much since they roll around. I never could wind it on my hand/fingers.

it's not mine, i only fixed it so it would work.

teakaycee is the mastermind behind the tut,

and it's a good tut.

Archived