Flower bags for little girls

valery

Ok Ninn: I have to wright down what I did because are fantasy works. In Italy crochet isn't so appreciate as in your country and there are not many persons who can crochet.....That's why I'm searchin new site all over the world....

Wow. How can such a creative and artistic people not appreciate something that was so lovingly worked? I'd be carrying a bag I made, bragging about the natural fibers I used that were raised and spun in my area, etc. Try talking to a small ladies boutique that carries unique accessories. See if they would take a few things on consignment. Market them as One of A Kinds, hand crafted from local fibers, etc. Really push the "green" and "local artisan" aspects. I bet you could sell them! I know I'd buy them. And those little purses are going to make fantastic gifts for my granddaughters and my great niece!

Valeria , le Sue cose sono belle !!!!!!! My friends in Sicily crochet alot...one of them made the bomboniere for her daughters wedding, another made baby blankets for the newest bambina..... Spero che scriva il Suo modello !!!! I would love your patterns !!!!

Grazie Cissy..Vedo che scrive bene in italiano.I'll try to post the instruction as soon as possible...

• 2 weeks later...

Valeria, Ciao di nuovo, spero che abbia il tempo scrivere le Sue istruzioni. Ognuno qui è molto gentile e l'aiuterà. Anche, le Sue fotografie sono belle!!! Ha usato la macchina fotografica??? This says...........hi again Valeria, I hope you have had the time to write your instructions.Everyone here is very kind and will help you (right ladies ???) Also,I love your photos.....did you use the camera???? Devo pratica il mio italiano, speriamo di fare una visita a Italia in settembre..............

Thanks. Yes the right name is tatting. I love to do it......And what about you? anyone of you can do tatting?

Hello Valery,

Your work is beautiful. Tatting is one of my hobbies. I shuttle tat, needle tat, and finger tat. I have also taught tatting online with Georgia Seitz aka AKTatter and am an administrator on a large tatting forum. If you would like information on the tatting forum feel free to contact me I don't think I can give the information on here.

Hi girls.......I'm very busy in this period.....I promise to give the instructions about my flower's bags.

Ciao Cissy. Le foto le ho fatte con la macchinetta digitale ed ho usato Corel Print House per modificarle. Scrivi molto bene in italiano...se hai bisogno di qualche chiarimento per la lingua chiamami pure. In questo periodo ho molto lavoro e ho poco tempo però metterò sicuramente le istruzioni.

You are very very gentle and nice........ See you sooner......:manyheart:manyheart

Archived