Some good clean fun?!

Marisa, it's in Wyoming. Where Old Faithful is. The geysers are amazing. :dreaming

I always wanted to go to Wyoming, or Colorado, or Montana...

I like the NYC idea, and the cabin idea, what about Niagra? or the Mall of America?

• Replies 14.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like the NYC idea, and the cabin idea, what about Niagra? or the Mall of America?

Oh the Mall of America would be fun! That's a nice area. MN, MI, WI, the UP of MI is nice too.

Sooo many options :eek I've driven through niagara many times, but never stayed to enjoy it :( Mall of america would be fun too. I think I'm really liking the cabin or beach ideas though :think

Mall of America is too...busy. Niagara would be awesome!!

Shannon, I'm using ILTY in a pale, dusty blue. I think it's just the color I'm not happy with. It won't coordinate with much.

What's wrong with your back, Marisa?

Been in pain since the end of july. I have an appt next week on thursday, but it was a little different today and since I've already tried every remedy in my scope of practice and nothing worked, I'm thinking there's something a bit bigger going on. We'll see next week

Oh the Mall of America would be fun! That's a nice area. MN, MI, WI, the UP of MI is nice too.

The thing is...if I go to meet you all somewhere in MI, my family will wonder why I didn't stop to see them, also. :blush:devil

I think a place to relax, crochet, eat and chat would be :c9

OK, can I be a driver here and say that we've decided a cabin (cottage as we call them here in Canada) would ideal. Now we just need to narrow it down to where.

Anyone know someone with a cabin or someone who rents out a cabin?

Never been to any of those places ---except for Niagra! I'm up for an adventure- it would be so much fun

Sorry to hear your back is acting up Marisa! You are too young for back problems!!!

Well Ladies I have to go

This has been fun.... I really missed chatting.

Talk to you all Later

Lots of Love

Good night everyone

Let me know where we are going so I know how much to save

:hug:hug:hug:manyheart:manyheart:manyheart

g'night Mary. Thanks again for calling. :hug

I'm sorry. I have a bad back, so I understand. Are you a chiropractor?

sure am. it's actually right around the bottom of my left shoulder blade though so it's a weird spot. I'm starting to think the heart or lungs are involved somehow :(:think

Been in pain since the end of july. I have an appt next week on thursday, but it was a little different today and since I've already tried every remedy in my scope of practice and nothing worked, I'm thinking there's something a bit bigger going on. We'll see next week

Pinched nerve? :think

Archived