Some good clean fun?!

Stacy- Love how kids get the lyrics all mixed up!!!!

So did Jorge bring home dinner tonight to celebrate his electrician license?

I feel like I'm in a time warp here tonight with this computer And DH KEEPS talking!!! Yankees are one and he's getting annoyed cause they are losing to Toronto!!!

• Replies 14.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well, he told me he would get his parents to pay me back when they get home. He's not very bright apparently, because we know he's going to get in so much trouble. I gave him money and then wondered if I did the right thing. If it happens again he will be offered a meal (with us) and the opportunity to earn the money by mowing our lawn.

good idea... :yes:yes

Well, he told me he would get his parents to pay me back when they get home. He's not very bright apparently, because we know he's going to get in so much trouble. I gave him money and then wondered if I did the right thing. If it happens again he will be offered a meal (with us) and the opportunity to earn the money by mowing our lawn.

Good Idea

I feel like I'm in a time warp here tonight with this computer And DH KEEPS talking!!! Yankees are one and he's getting annoyed cause they are losing to Toronto!!!

tell DH "don't make me come in there....." :rofl:rofl

No, I went out to get Chinese after he came home. I feel bad for him because he is finally very happy and wants to celebrate, but it's too hot to go out. And quite honestly, I just want to sit and chat with my headphones on to block out noise. I've had way more than my fill of kid-related sounds for the past few days. :blush:blush

colleen, I'm a little late to the party, who are you talking about? Sounds like my cousin :eek

Yes, Marisa. It was your cousin. Next time I'm sending him to your house :rofl Just kidding, my next door neighbour. How was your day?

tell DH "don't make me come in there....." :rofl:rofl

:rofl

Joanne - I keep seeing your posts twice :think

Wow- the whole time it took for my post to "take" I missed half the conversation and Marissa!

Hi Marissa- That would be good if you bring yours! I need crochet lessons, I think! LOL

I'm going to re-boot the computer and see if that speeds things up

No, I went out to get Chinese after he came home. I feel bad for him because he is finally very happy and wants to celebrate, but it's too hot to go out. And quite honestly, I just want to sit and chat with my headphones on to block out noise. I've had way more than my fill of kid-related sounds for the past few days. :blush:blush

can't blame you on the kid sounds... you have been pulling double duty!!!!

Maybe when roomie gets home, you can go out for a little?

Archived