Some good clean fun?!

• Replies 14.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok guys...the 'Ville isn't loading for me anymore and Mia asked if I would lie down with her. Thank you so much for this chat! I really needed it. :hug Sweet dreams all!

Night Stacy- and thanks for the laughs....and for agreeing to make me a rainbow flannelghan of all my favorite sports teams colors! Good night mia!

I'm gonna log off too-

Thank you, thank you, thank you - this was a fun way to spend my Friday night- I really needed it!

Have a wonderful visit with your DD Mary and everyone have a wonderful weekend!!!!!

It's almost as if the 'ville is saying that's enough good clean fun, "goodnight Joanne", "goodnight LeaAnne", "goodnight Mary", "goodnight Sarah"..... "goodnight John Boy".

=0( but I just got on....lol

Good night Mary, Good night Sarah, Good night Colleen, Good night LeaAnne and since Colleen mentioned it, Good night John Boy

(and good night Vicki- even though you've been asleep for hours in your magic chair)

Good night Mary, Good night Sarah, Good night Colleen, Good night LeaAnne and since Colleen mentioned it, Good night John Boy

(and good night Vicki- even though you've been asleep for hours in your magic chair)

goodnight Joanne

It's almost as if the 'ville is saying that's enough good clean fun, "goodnight Joanne", "goodnight LeaAnne", "goodnight Mary", "goodnight Sarah"..... "goodnight John Boy".

Goodnight, Grandpa! goodnight, MaryEllen! :lol

I guess you are right... good night, girls! I love you all too much, and thanks for the AWESOME chat-night! :hug:hug

Hey, Mary, enjoy DD and DS this weekend:hug

Stacy, hug those girlies

Colleen, have fun making ice cream

Joanne, enjoy finding your stashes

Sarah, glad you got to enjoy the bookstore

Vicki, Beth, Shannon and Scooby... we missed you!

Ya, I guess it's time to call it a night. This was so much fun! I enjoyed it thoroughly. Please feel free to come over on Sunday for ice cream. Fittingly it is supposed to be warm here :yes

Goodnight all, have a wonderful weekend :manyheart:hug

Ya, I guess it's time to call it a night. This was so much fun! I enjoyed it thoroughly. Please feel free to come over on Sunday for ice cream. Fittingly it is supposed to be warm here :yes

Goodnight all, have a wonderful weekend :manyheart:hug

goodnight Colleen

I was just trying to remember that the other day. :lol See, I think of you even when I'm pouring a pop/soda/tonic.

:lol:hug

you have made my day... I hope you have a good night, and aren't in trouble for typing so loud! Maybe we'll get to chat again before the weekend's over!

Archived