light up hook!

I was @ my local Michael's y-day, the only 1 they had was C. I don't have much need (if any) for a C. BUT it was on clearance for $4, so what the hay? When I got to the register, it rang up @ 1.99 Kewl!

I was @ my local Michael's y-day, the only 1 they had was C. I don't have much need (if any) for a C. BUT it was on clearance for $4, so what the hay? When I got to the register, it rang up @ 1.99 Kewl!

:clapGreat price and you never know when you may need it. Enjoy.

The cheapest place for the batteries is Annie's Attic, I wanted some quick and went to walmarts and they wanted almost $5 I decided to wait for the ones in the mail!lol

Maybe I'll have to get some new scissors, then! I totally can't resist a cute case! :D Actually, I'm being completely serious about that. I don't know how many things I've bought because I loved the case...:ohdear

Maybe I'll have to get some new scissors, then! I totally can't resist a cute case! :D Actually, I'm being completely serious about that. I don't know how many things I've bought because I loved the case...:ohdear

I totally understand that obsession cause I am the same way! The scissors dont have a cute case, just a tip cover, its the hooks that come in the cute case so add them to your cart! LOL

Archived