need fast help comfortgan

emeraldjayne62

:manyhearthello all bad week for me, I'm in a real need for some help on a comfortghan, my sisters father in-law past away on the way home from hospital yesterday,and my nephew asked if I could help him get one done for his grandmother.he has done to squares already and would like to have some help so it gets done faster,I just started teaching him how to make granny squares, and then this happened so please any help would be great the ones he has done are with red heart multi, pink,blue teal,hot pink so any colors would be great for him to give her. thanks for listening Jane:angel

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Jane, just wanted to let you know I have a square going out in the mail tomorrow (just missed the mail today) for your nephew's ghan project. The colors are teal and white together. Andrea :hug

Thank all of you ladies for your help on the comfort gran he will be putting parts together this weekend.thanks so very much his grandma will love it, it cant replace her husband but it can comfort her in times of needs

thanks so much fro the help just received squares from teakaycee and there great thanks so much, also received one from grandmum6, thanks so much for the help he just started putting it together.god bless each and everyone of you that helped in this time of need.your a a true friend

• 2 weeks later...

Archived