Yarn Show on Martha Monday

I was watching Martha Stewart's show today and i saw a preview of her next show. it will be all about yarn and it looks like alot of knitting, but i hope there will be some crochet, too. :crocheting

i saw the ad and i did :clap. ha!

laura

I know I am so excited because I am so interested in really seeing what the lionbrand studio looks like but at least I only have to wait until tomorrow and where I'm at it doesn't come on until 12:30 in the morning but I will be up watching it yeah

When I got home from work today right after I watched the view, I watched Martha. It was great it is nice to put a face with the voice on lionbrand podcast's. Great projects and Martha and Mo Rocco made a basket to hold his yarn. He just learned how to knit.

I recorded yesterdays show but that particular one wasn't on. :think She opened the show with a segment about lemons. I watched until a commercial came on about tomorrows show (meaning today) and that's when the yarn show is being aired here.

I was lucky enough to watch Martha's Lionbrand yarn show!! I was amazed at this one "male" crocheter", he crocheted a lawn mower, a "stuffed" deer head and a "urinal"(:eek:lol). I especially liked the segment with "Mo Rocco" where he and Martha made a yarn basket(which I am going to try and make!!) And the Lionbrand Yarn Store--it looked really awesome!!

I was lucky enough to watch Martha's Lionbrand yarn show!! I was amazed at this one "male" crocheter", he crocheted a lawn mower, a "stuffed" deer head and a "urinal"(:eek:lol). I especially liked the segment with "Mo Rocco" where he and Martha made a yarn basket(which I am going to try and make!!) And the Lionbrand Yarn Store--it looked really awesome!!

Oh I know I thought that was hilarious,too :lol the deer head and how about that lawnmower the guy also made I agree that lionbrand yarn store looked awesome I was quite into the show last night even my fiance looked at the guy who had the urinal and deer head and even the bear rug

I watched it and Mo Rocca cracked me up! the urinal guy sort of embarrassed me. i thought omg i told everybody to watch this...:blush

The lion brand store was fantastic. i told my dh all about it. ha!

btw i originally learned to crochet from her website. :crocheting

laura

Archived