Antique Patterns

Anybody want some free antique Irish Crochet patterns? http://www.enfys.dsl.pipex.com/ic.htm

This is all perfectly legal. They are scans of what are now public domain patterns. I am involved in a project to get these patterns scanned and available online for all to enjoy.

If you have any old patterns now in the public domain (before 1923 for US publications and 70 years or more from the authors death for UK/Europe publications) and would like to share them, please contact me.

Also, if you have any webspace you could donate by uploading a pattern or two please contact me.

WOW! Thanx so much for the link! I just bought the Priscilla books from Iva Rose and I highly recommend them. I've downloaded all the rest tho.

Nice that these are being shared. :rose I already own originals of all of these. But will look through my books though and see If I have any other you might be interested in. I do Love the Irish crochet. :hook

I am glad you are all enjoying them. We plan to expand to more than just Irish Crochet in the future so please bookmark tha page and go back often.

Also, please share the page with all your friends.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived