Hi there from Missouri !!

tracesmom

Hi all :)

My name is Shawne, I'm 34 yrs old and wife to Randy and mom to Trace Devin, our 6 (almost 7) yr old son :)

I just picked up crocheting again after a looooooooonnnnnggggg time of not even touching a hook :lol I'm loving it! I have several WIP's right now (who doesn't right? LOL)...

I also do volunteer rescue and foster work for dog rescue called Small Paws Rescue (they're based out of Tulsa OK), they are a bichon frise rescue organization. I've been with them for about 2 yrs now and absolutely love it! We also have 3 dogs of our own, Rascal (shih-tzu/poodle boy, 9 yrs), Sissy (bichon/poodle girl 3.5 yrs) and Lucky (irish wolfhound/terrier boy, 3.5 yrs) and one foster bichon senior dog named Zacky---needless to say it gets a lil crazy around our place now and again :D Our son also has 2 guinea pigs, Audrey and Roxy.....almost a yr old now.

Well, that's me, my family and our "zoo" LOL

Shawne

Ooh, doggies! :manyheart

I love animals and people who volunteer to help them! :hug

Welcome to Crochetville.

LOL.... :manyheart :manyheart I love my doggies ;)

I really love all animals too, but hubby is allergic to kitties, so I go with what we can have ;) and I absolutely just fell in love with the bichon breed when I found Small Paws---such cute, funny, intelligent little fluffs!!

Thanks for the welcome :)

Hi Shawne and :welcome to Crochetville from my little corner of Northeast Ohio. You'll :heart this forum!

Bonjour! Welcome to Crochetville from Belgium! :hug My grandfather comes from southern Missouri - West Plains / South Fork area

Archived