Please read!

Lollie2639

:help

How does everyone save their pics on their computer before putting them on the web/blogger??? I think thats where my problem is.

I just made my first blogspot and I have plans for a great one...only I cant get pics there and I cant show my work.

I dont like the photobucket thing. I'd rather post to my blog and do it that way!

Can someone help?

tip: I use a Sony Cyber Shot 4.1 dig camera.

:think

Well - I have a blog (first one - not ready at all to be released:lol ) but on that webpage there is a spot to insert pictures - so I just click and it asks me where to upload the pic from (much like an email program)

Now I'm not sure if that is the best way to do it. but it seems easy enough. I'm having more issues with formatting and actually finding the time to get all my photo taken of recent FOs to update the darned thing.

I'm bound and determined to have it completed by the weekend.

-Dawn

I don't have a blog, but you need the html (web) code to insert a picture into most blogs and photobucket will provide that for you automatically. Photobucket is free, you just have to sign up. If you are not experienced with web coding I would strongly suggest signing up with photobucket or a similar service that will provide the code for you.

I use Hello to upload my photos to my blog. I have experienced others and they all have their strengths and weaknesses. You'll have to decide which one meets your needs. Flickr and photobucket are some others.

Unless your blog allows you to store your picture files directly there (usually only the services where you pay a fee allows that), you have to use a service such as photobucket or another to store your files in order to display them on your blog. You won't be able to display your pics directly from your computer, which is what I'm guessing you're asking how to do.

Just ripping this off quickly from work, which I have to get back to pronto! :eek

I'm sure others will add more or direct you to where you can find more info.

Oops - almost got caught! Gotta go!

What goldi said.

Unless you're paying for webspace for your blog, you're going to have to used Photobucket, Hello, Flickr, etc. You can't just upload pictures from your computer to your blog, they have to be hosted somewhere. Usually, depending on what blog you're using.

Putting pictures on your blog or on here is actually pretty easy. Photobucket is very easy to use once you get the hang of it.

I'm sure there's enough people here to walk you through it. :)

Archived