Angelicrafts

stitchgirl

I am bummed that Angelicrafts is no longer in business. I was just on that site last week sometime and I went to look at it yesterday and there is a notice that they are closing out.

Major bummer! I have only placed one order with them in the past, but I was very pleased with the service and the yarn.

Does anyone else sell mill ends?

I've seen a few on ebay but I'm not quite sure about ordering them. I :manyheart anglecrafts.

caron sells mill ends but you don't get to pick colors (if I remember right). A couple months ago I ordered from Angelicrafts and was very happy with what I got.

• 1 month later...

I actually started screaming loudly NO NO N000000000 when I saw the demise of the site..many will need good NEW clean yarn with upstanding sales personel along with fair or NO shipping over x amount more than ever in this economy not less..I don't trust a lot of that ebay junk sitting around in some musky attic/barn/basement for half a century... not to mention how many tack on xxtra $$$ handling costs in shipping cuz they tossed some yarn in a broken down box ..I have seen 1-2 small skeins with ship cost of 10-11 bucks and no it wasn't International either..no offense to upright sellers/talking the seedy ones

thanks just had to vent..glad I made that huge order before they folded..I was on the edge that day..anyone think there is a chance a reopen?? The yarn flew out of there when they had it..I am still heart sick and grieving over the whole thing a month or so later..lol sounds silly but I am

not to mention how many tack on xxtra $$$ handling costs in shipping cuz they tossed some yarn in a broken down box ..I have seen 1-2 small skeins with ship cost of 10-11 bucks and no it wasn't International either..

I know what you mean. It's why I never think of ebay when I think of yarn. The inflated shipping charges often cancels any bargin you could have gotten.

My favorite yarn deal for Red Heart is to wait until Crafts Etc. puts their yarn on sale with free shipping over $25. I can get a huge box of yarn for about $30. :D

• 1 month later...

BP and I were so upset when Mark and Billy closed. We'd go to the Raleigh Fairgrounds where they were set up on the weekends as they became our major yarn supplier. They are so nice too! As soon as we found out they were closing...we went to the fairgrounds and loaded up on yarn..:yes

:hug to Mark and Billy if you read this.

~cadie

Archived