My stitch markers!

MrsLewis907

I made some stitch markers for myself (and a couple sets as gifts), and I LOVE how they turned out!!

s180740046.jpg

They are obviously not finished, they all need the clasps added to them. The only finished one is the very bottom right one. I have more finished now, since this picture was taken, but have not taken any more pictures. I should do that! :P

I hope you can see them okay!

I made some with letters on the bottom, so that I can connect them to a work and know what size hook I used for it (I only have one of each size hooks of the ones I use most, and so I'm forever taking them out of a work for a new work, and then when I go back to the first one, I forget what size I had used!), and this was my sole purpose of making them (not for their actual purpose). I just had enough supplies to make quite a few more, for their intended purpose, shall I ever need them. :devil

very beautiful ! :cheer

it's like crocheting with a jewel dangling from your work :yarn

I bought some of my own on etsy, with a cat motif. You can't buy them so nice here in Belgium. :think

What a great idea. I've been trying to figure out a way to lable some stitch markers with row numbers for when I'm designing an amigurumi pattern so I can go back and make alterations. It's really hard to find the end of a round when it's done in spirals.

They are so pretty! I do the same thing with hooks, what a great idea to put the size on a stitch marker. You should give etsy a try, I think you've got a great product!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Archived