Kitchen set

contrary.crocheter

I just finished this dish soap cover and matching magnet from the "Country Diner Kitchen Set"pattern I found here http://www.crochetmemories.com/patterns/crochet-potholder-patterns.php

The set also include a hotpad, bag holder and towel topper that I am working on now. It is quick and easy and makes such a nice set...love this pattern and I also love that I could download it on the spot...I needed a gift idea quickly and this was perfect! this si a cell phone pic so the colors are not great...but it is made with rh burgundy fleck and off white for the trim. I added some ribbon and a button to embellishh a little

dishsoapcover.jpg

I love the little dress magnet and the dish soap covers are always cute!

I agree and there are a ton of different patterns for dish soap covers on this site. I didn't realize until I had already checked out...so I will be going back to shop there some more. I love taking one when I go to someone's house for dinner. that doesn't mean I am volunteering to do the dishes though:devil

Great job, I too love their patterns, I bought the angel bag hoder myself a while back and made a few, they go out of your hands so fast when people see them, great work!

Archived