Crochet today - Woman's day

dmandy

I bought the lastest issue, Jan Feb at the drug store. It had a banner across the top saying it was a Woman's Day special issue. I have never found this mag at the drugstore, so others may want to check out stores near them.

Donna Marie

Woman's Day sponsored this issue last year too with a great issue on granny squares!! It is just the regular Crochet Today but being distributed in grocery stores who regularly don't carry Crochet Today. Woman's Day is just printing it out for their grocery distribution sites. It is nice to see it in the grocery store for sale, I wish they would do it more often!

I have an old one called Woman's Day Super Special Granny Squares #8. I think it is from 1980, but not sure. Can anyone tell me what the issue number is on the one that is out now? Was wondering if this one is part of the series or not.

According to the editor's note this was published bi monthly, so I think it isn't.

I was happy to be able to find it at Cvs andmy daughter picked me up one at Walgreens, lol. Had two, but I took it to work with me today and my DON asked if that was the new one and I said yes. She asked if she could look at it and I told her Merry Christmas and that she could have that one. Then I explainedI had 2 since she offred to pay mefor it.

Archived