Two little boys need our help

losingmymind2

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi!

I hadn't seen anything posted recently, so I wanted to check to see if my squares made it there okay. There was one each of green, royal blue and red.

I hope things are going well on the afghan and other things you're gathering for these boys. :manyheart

Yikes, that means my email to you is wandering around lost in cyberspace. Yes, they arrived safely. I am just waiting for the last ones to arrive, they should be here by the time I leave for NJ mid-week; I'm taking the squares as my project and will send the ghans back to dd to give the boys worker. Maybe she will even get to see them if they are being allowed visitors.

Yikes, that means my email to you is wandering around lost in cyberspace. Yes, they arrived safely. I am just waiting for the last ones to arrive, they should be here by the time I leave for NJ mid-week; I'm taking the squares as my project and will send the ghans back to dd to give the boys worker. Maybe she will even get to see them if they are being allowed visitors.

The toys I made should be there by Monday and at the latest Tuesday. *crossing my fingers* :hug

They made it Cyndi! They are adorable, and I know the boys will like them.

I also got squares from S. Lozano (sorry forget your screen name) today, and they are packed and ready to go to my Moms. I started edging out some of the squares with bright yellow, and will be using that to join, I believe.

Kathy, I am so sorry I missed this post, if you need another, PLEASE let me know, my heart goes out to these boys. I know first hand the pains and scares of abuse. Even if you need a couple bucks for mailing, or anything to help, please let me know, I would like to help in some way, and it seems you have enough squares now.....let me know how I can help

Hugs and Hooks

JoAnn

Kathy, the squares are here and assembly will be starting. Thank you so much.

JoBug, just keeping these little guys in your thoughts and prayers is more than enough. If I'm not heading back home to NC right after they're done; I'll be sending them to my daughter to deliver. The last I heard; they were adjusting well to being safe and loved.

Archived