Two little boys need our help

losingmymind2

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have two stuffed cars and two little pillow like toys, I'm HOPING to get two dinosaurs done. I may not be able to mail until the 31st is that ok or did you want them by the 31st? Thanks!

Mailing by then is fine. I'll start assembling in early January. Toys and gifties will be given to their caseworker around the 22nd, and then if there are any more toys I'll tuck them in with the afghans.

Oh, whew! I have 2 squares finished (one red and one blue) and a frog ami, but I have been running around like mad, trying to find safety eyes for the little dog ami. I cannot find them anywhere so I guess I will just have to crochet them on. I will have to send them probably Friday now. Will let you know as soon as they are in the mail.

How about some crocheted play food? I have a bunch of ice cream cones and mini doughnuts already made up. I can also do cupcakes and lots of other food goodies... Oh, and I think I may have some new plastic food I can send too. :)

• 2 weeks later...

They'll be right on time! I'm starting assembly towards the end of next week. I've been down with a tummy bug since Tuesday night. Finished my errands then pfffft...bed and I became best friends.

BUT...I got the package of toys to date to their caseworkers supervisor, who was arranging a very special delivery.

My squares will be in the mail tomorrow. Sorry they are a little late, but better late than never, right?

I'm a little late too... All my holiday crafting got in the way of this project :(

I should have a package in the mail by monday though> :clap

Archived