Would you ...

This is one on my definate TODO list! I fell in LOVE with this afghan a few months ago. After my move north and I'm settled in, this will be the new afghan I start!

Can't wait to see everyone's pics on the CAL forum!!! :clap

Actually I think they did answer her questions and stayed right on topic as it's the Cathedral Window Afghan she's doing. Unless I misread it. :)

Sorry, I missed that. It happens to the best of us.:devil

^I'll take Sean Connery ;)

Back on track, I think when I finish this one I'm going to keep it, it's going to go right on my bed.

:frog

I'll take Sean Connery, too. My afghan will be a Christmas gift for my neighbor.

^I'll take Sean Connery ;)

Back on track, I think when I finish this one I'm going to keep it, it's going to go right on my bed.

:frog

Oh yeah, Sean Connery for me. That man will be drop dead sexy when he's 110.

EDIT: I'm going to finish my afghan and ball it up and stuff it down my fiance's throat. OK, not really, just my urge this morning :D

EDIT: I'm going to finish my afghan and ball it up and stuff it down my fiance's throat. OK, not really, just my urge this morning :D

toooooooooo funny..

i have felt that way about a couple things lately ppl have roped me into making then telling me i didnt do it "fast " enough for them ..

and i asked them when i shoved it where the sun didnt shine would that be fast enough..

they kind of got quiet..

toooooooooo funny..

i have felt that way about a couple things lately ppl have roped me into making then telling me i didnt do it "fast " enough for them ..

and i asked them when i shoved it where the sun didnt shine would that be fast enough..

they kind of got quiet..

You know, I have actually had that happen. I've never understood where people get that kind of nerve. You're spending YOUR time and YOUR creative energy making them something ... and you aren't doing it fast enough? Or better yet, you finish and they find something they don't like about it to nitpick. "Oh, it's gorgeous! But ... " gimme a break. Those people get crossed right off my "happy" list; obviously nothing will make them happy so I feel no obligation to try.

Archived