Pictures dragonfli comfortghan

Hello everyone, this is Amber, Dragonfli's daughter. I have been trying to post pictures of the comfortghan you all made for my mom, but haven't been able to get them to upload. My dad just figured out that as a new member, I don't have the privilege of loading pictures. I had to put them on my mom's old PC and log on as mom, so I can upload the pictures, because mom has been a member for a long time and she has lots of posts. Anyway, let me know if you all can see the pictures.

I tried to get the comfortghan to lay flat and then take the pictures but for some reason each square puffs up like little marshmellows saying, "pick me, pick me" lol!! Anyway, while you can't get a good sense of the size, you can sure see all the pretty squares. I took some pictures of the squares that had tags, but you can't read the names on the tags, but I am sure you each know which one is yours.

Mom loves it and says it is beautiful. She says it is fun to look over the tags and hasn't let me take them off yet. LOL!!

Ok here goes:

DSC01991.jpg

DSC01982.jpg

DSC01983.jpg

DSC01984.jpg

DSC01985.jpg

DSC01981.jpg

DSC01980.jpg

Ok, I guess the site is not going to let me post all fo the squares, but I got some of them on here. Hey I guess you can read some of those tags!! Hey I am a photographer!! Well, I know where to push the button anyway, but these are pretty good pictures!! This is kinda fun!!

Amber

It is beautiful! I especially like the square with the dragonfly on it!

Kris

Thanks Kris. I loved making it for her. It so wonderful to finally see the finished ghan. I know a lot of very special Villers wanted her to have a very special ghan. Thank you Amber for sharing pics of it. Please give your mom a big hug :hug from all of us.

It is so good to see the afghan. It really turned out great. I also love the one with the dragon fly on it, that square marks the comfortgahn perfectly.

I had to chuckle when you said she won't let you take the tags off. I have mine in a plastic bag with each square marked on it.

Here is hopeing she is feeling better, and feels the hugs from us when she uses it.:hook

Hey Amber I have an Idea for you. you could get pictures of each square and attach the tags to the pictures and put them in a scrap book for your mother. This way she always has the tags and can remember what square they went with. I started doing this when I received things from people on the ville. This way I can remeber what swaps I have been in and what I received from who. Its like having a little book of crochetville love. I still have to go back and get a few that I dont have marked down yet but I love having this. Its the perfect pick me up when i am feeling down.

Hey Amber I have an Idea for you. you could get pictures of each square and attach the tags to the pictures and put them in a scrap book for your mother. This way she always has the tags and can remember what square they went with. I started doing this when I received things from people on the ville. This way I can remeber what swaps I have been in and what I received from who. Its like having a little book of crochetville love. I still have to go back and get a few that I dont have marked down yet but I love having this. Its the perfect pick me up when i am feeling down.

What a great idea wiz3283! :hook Thanks Amber for posting the pictures and keeping us informed as to your mom health. I'm still praying (and I bet a lot of others on the Ville are too) for your mom and your family. :hug

Here are some additional pictures I found on Dragonfli photobucket site. I thought you would like to see them also... I put them in gif files for easy posting

th_DragonfliComfortghanfull.gif...th_DragonfliComfortghanclose.gif

(all clickable)

th_DragonfliComfortghan5asingle.gif...th_DragonfliComfortghan5bsingle.gif

Archived