TESTERS FOUND santa hug scarf

rsisland

I am looking for 2 people to test out my Santa Hug Scarf. It is at a beginners level. You would actually only need to check for typos and work up the cuff and hand portions and check for understanding on the scarf part. It works up very fast though.

th_october2008012-1.jpg

WOW, Wish I had seen this earlier, would loved to have tested for you! It is VERY cute.:cheer

Will you be selling the pattern?

Once testing is complete it will be posted in my etsy shop...

http://www.rsislandcrafts.etsy.com

It should be available by Monday.

Just finished a short time ago. It worked up very quickly! I didn't have any fun fur in my stash, so I used some Bernat Harmony for the cuff. I love this pattern! Thank you for letting me be a tester for this wonderful pattern! :hug

th_Novembercrochet2008002.jpg

Just finished a short time ago. It worked up very quickly! I didn't have any fun fur in my stash, so I used some Bernat Harmony for the cuff. I love this pattern! Thank you for letting me be a tester for this wonderful pattern! :hug

th_Novembercrochet2008002.jpg

:cheerturned out great looking!

I just finished mine, too. I love the way it turned out! Thanks so much for allowing me to test this pattern.

It only took me about 2 hours to make, start to finish and I had no problems whatsoever with the directions. I didn't have any white fun fur yarn, only ww, so that is what I used.

th_IM000955.jpg

I just finished mine, too. I love the way it turned out! Thanks so much for allowing me to test this pattern.

It only took me about 2 hours to make, start to finish and I had no problems whatsoever with the directions. I didn't have any white fun fur yarn, only ww, so that is what I used.

th_IM000955-1.jpg

Your's came out really cute too! It does go really quick, but I think you're a faster :hook than me! :lol Of course, I get sidetracked easily, lol! BTW, I love your background! Do I recognize something from LLBean?:yay

Your's came out really cute too! It does go really quick, but I think you're a faster :hook than me! :lol Of course, I get sidetracked easily, lol! BTW, I love your background! Do I recognize something from LLBean?:yay

Thanks! They are cute, aren't they? :c9

The "background" is a duvet cover that I keep here on my bed and I'm not sure if it came from LLBean or not. I got it at a yard sale for $2 about 5 years ago and it is one of my favorite blankets ever! I've used it as a blanket, a couch cover, etc. Of course, some of the color is washed out of it now, but everyone who sees it, loves it. At the same yard sale, I got a throw sized Christmas quilt for 50 cents, imagine! Being a quilter, I knew the work that went into it and I grabbed it really quick, lol!

Archived