Fun bearghans!!

tween

OMGOSH drew, how awful for her, been there done that myself. had one of my original patterns stolen and she also wouldn't give me credit, even though i had the pattern all written up. didn't matter, she stole it period.:angry :angry :angry does she allow us to make the pattern for free or is there a fee?:think please let me know as i would like to make one of those for my niece who is 2:hook vicki

WOW thank you so much everyone!! They are cute, even if I do say so myself! LOL a lot of work tho.. doubt I'll make any more.. at least for a long time, I like quick projects, my attention span is nil!

Oh Gosh, sorry Drew.. I had NO idea, just thought they were cute! :( I can delete the link or something if that will help..

Here's the bearghan pattern with the original author's copyright.

It's a shame that people like Jean Marie are out there. I don't think it's right to take someone else's work and claim it as your own. She even claims that the patterns are "completely re-written" as if that makes it okay to steal them! :eek :eek

Sorry...had to put my :2cent in on that one. Plagarism really makes me :angry:angry:angry

:eek :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek Jean Marie blatantly stole this pattern and put them up on her website saying that she created them. I know the creator of these bearghans and she very politely attempted to get Jean Marie to give her credit and SHE REFUSED, and is saying that God owns the copyright.

She obviously has no respect for the crochet community or copyrights.

:eek :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek

*stepping down from soapbox now*

Whoa...drew, you know "Aunt B"? How kewl!!

http://www.geocities.com/tiny_tot_patterns/teddyblanket.html

I hate it when people hide behind God to be disgraceful and nasty:loser :tryme this type of thing is exactly why I don't like to post my patterns , it would P me off so bad if it happened to me.

Sorry Aunt B :hug I hope the stealer get's plenty of nasty emails.

Archived