Log Cabin Afghan

lisamartinez

I love log cabin afghans and I actually made this one up myself. If you want to make one with me, I will send you my pattern. I hope it attached ok...

wahooandlisa@hotmail.com

Lisa

Lisa -- your picture didn't attach. Can you try to post it again? I love the look of log cabins, but I've never made one. I'd love to see it, and possibly join you, if my schedule clears up.

You guys, I feel so stupid. I can't get that attachment to work. I have it on my C:/drive. Can I send it to someone and have you post it?

Lisa, your photo needs to be on an online internet host, like photobucket or flickr, to be posted here. Photos on your pc's hard drive, as you can see, won't be uploaded. Both Flickr and Photobucket are free, and you can set up an account, upload your photos from your hard drive to your new account, and then get an automatically generated, clickable links (so we can see your afghan in all its gorgeousness) that you can post in a message. Mescovedo's link to how to post a photo on C'ville should give you step by step directions.

Patty

Archived