Hello from Utah

LibiLou

Hello Everyone. My name is Libi. I learned to crochet 2 weeks ago. I've already made several things (water bottle holders, a couple of wrist purses for my dd and I to carry to a wedding, and granny squares) and I've just barely started on my first baby blanket.

I'm still learning. I'll probably make some pretty stupid mistakes (hello Frogging, here I come) and I'll probably ask some pretty stupid questions. Thank you in advance for putting up with me.

Hi and :welcome from my little corner of Northeast Ohio! Glad you decided to join us. You'll :heart this forum!

Firstly, Welcome Libby:welcome , and secondly ... you're a star.:sstar Crocheting two weeks, and all ready you've made all those things, and you're addicted!! You truly belong on this forum. Have fun here.

Hello Everyone. My name is Libi. I learned to crochet 2 weeks ago. I've already made several things (water bottle holders, a couple of wrist purses for my dd and I to carry to a wedding, and granny squares) and I've just barely started on my first baby blanket.

Archived