i've been baddddd LOL

mythunderbird

friday when i went to work i found out that all of the clearance yarns were on sale at joanns. so this is what i bought at 50% off the CLEARANCE price.

9 skeins 0f lustersheen, peach, cream and all so a fall varigated for 1.50 each,

10 skeins of cotton ease yarn at 1.00 each

5 skeins of jewel box yarn at 1.50 each

9 skeins of bernat baby soft yarn at 50 cents each

10 skeins of bernat sock yarn at 1.00 each, boy was i a bad girl :devil:devil:devil:devil:devil:devil:devil:devil:devil:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:jumpyay:jumpyay:jumpyay:jumpyay:jumpyay:jumpyay:jumpyay:jumpyay:jumpyay made going to work soooooo worth it :goodorbad course when i got home, had to sneak my stash in hehehehehehe :2nono:2nono:2nono:2nono:nahnah:nahnah:nahnah:nahnah:nahnah:nahnah:nahnah:nahnah:nahnah:lol:lol:lol vicki

Man, I'm so jealous! The nearest Joann's is several hours away and when my father comes to visit, his airplane lands in that city, but he's renting a car so I do'nt have to drive with a newborn and three year old, but I've been begging him to let me pick him up!

Ah, a girl after my own heart. If I am in any store and I see clearance yarns, they immediatelyjump into my cart. When Dazzleaire was being discontinued and I saw it at Michaels, I was in three stores and bought at least 100-125 skeins or so skeins, in every color they had. People gave me the funniest looks when they noticed my overflowing cart.

So I know that feeling of being bad all too well.

Enjoy it all!!!!

LI Roe

I am just so jealous of you Vicki,:cheer Ahhhh the benefits of working in a craft store. Would just about break me I fear. But what a way to go.

Mary

WOW. That's fabulous! I keep checking the clearance at walmart to see if they mark it down more - they have a whole bunch of stuff left - but stuff is still only 25-50 cents of regular retail - not really worth it yet. I mean they're still asking $3 for ratty looking and label missing skeins of cotton-ease.

Archived