baby

:c9

I haven't been on in awhile. My daughter, was having a baby, but she was so sick. She has had several bouts of a-fib (its miss firing of the top part of the heart, which is over beating and the lower is normal). She has been cardio verted many times. The drs all agreed that it is the pregnacy causing it. So, yesturday, she started feeling bad, and went into a-fib again, went to hospital, first they said they were going to induce labor, then said no, just send her home in a-fib to see if she would convert back on its own. Well my daughter got mad and said, I'm not leaving with my heart doing what its doing. So an ob came in and did an sonogram, was looking at the amniotic fluid, then went to get someone else and they both agreed that there was a loss of fluid, so they induced.

So I got here in SA in the nick of time, to witness my sweet little angle make her appearance, into this world. She weighed 7lbs, 22 inches. She is long, and she keeps her little legs all up by her behind.

Well, as soon as she was born, my daughters a-fib was gone. She said she feels so good, she says that even when they cardio verted her she still felt alittle funny but she feels nothing.

IN am drs going to do some testing on her heart that they couldn't do with her being pregnant. But they all believe that it was because of baby. Not to say that she may not have this when she gets alot older.

But for now she is fine. And so is my other little angel. I will post pics as soon as I get home since i can't get her usb port to work on my camera.

Velvet

To you - congratulations on the birth of your little grandangel :hug:cheer

To your daughter - congratulations also - fantastic that you are feeling so well after the birth - pregnancy can do funny things to a body! :hug:c9

To your little angel - welcome to the world - wishing you a long, happy and healthy life :sheepjump:yay

Archived