Interweave Crochet - Fall publication

GrammyT

I have tried very hard to locate a copy of the Fall publication of Interweave Crochet. I have looked everywhere. Does anyone know where I can purchase one without having to pay for a full year subscription? Actually there are only about 2 patterns in it that I really want. My fingers are crossed that someone out there can help direct me.

You can purchase a copy from their website:

http://interweavecrochet.com/

You can get one from Books a Million:

http://www.booksamillion.com/product?id=4170173103651&mid=0000071798

If you look around the internet, you can find it in a few more places. ;)

I buy my issues at Boarders, Books a Million, JoAnn's, Michael's, Wal-Mart, etc.

It just came out so you could give it a little while longer to show up near you.

Thanks, I have tried all these. I went to the website and it looked to me like I could only order a subscription.

I'm not sure where you're clicking because in the interweave site it says $7.99 (that's one magazine), so I clicked it and sure enough, one magazine.

On the BAM site it says "buy current issue" and it's price is $6.29 (less if you're a member. I have bought single issue magazines at BAM online before.

My apologies for the last post. I did go to the site again and was able to see where to purchase one copy. I am a bit embarrassed because I was thinking for some reason that this copy had already been out on the shelves. No wonder I could not find a copy. It has not even been on the shelves until the last couple of days. Thanks everyone for helping out.

I'm not sure where you're clicking because in the interweave site it says $7.99 (that's one magazine), so I clicked it and sure enough, one magazine.

On the BAM site it says "buy current issue" and it's price is $6.29 (less if you're a member. I have bought single issue magazines at BAM online before.

Thanks for posting the BAM link. I think I will order it from there. I had done the same thing that the OP did. When you click on the second button that says "order Interweave Crochet today" it takes you to the subscription link. Well, I was in a hurry when I looked at it before, and didn't see the shopping cart right underneath the picture. (I must be blind! :lol ) The shopping cart is where you purchase the individual issue. :blush

Thanks again for the info!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Of course I found it after I had posted. I even had a 40% off coupon for it as well. So many things in there to make I don't know where to start. You all have a great weekend. I also made an awesome haul at Walmart the other day. I got lucky when I went in after work and they had just marked down a ton of their yarn to $1.00 LOL People just looked at my cart (which was filled to the top full of yarn). There was more I wanted to get but I am not sure where to hide it :) I am going to go back today and just double check to see what they got. They had some of the Chenille there too FOR ONLY $1.00 boy I was smiling.

• 3 weeks later...

I tend to buy all of my magazines (crochet & cross stitch) at Barnes & Noble, since I can use my member discount and get 10% off of the cover price (also a B-A-M benefit). It doesn't hurt that B&N has the best selection for both crafts. I always contemplate subscribing, but I find that I tend to purchase one mag a month and it's always a different publication. So fickle!

I would be wary of discount magazine websites. My MIL purchased a bunch of subscriptions from them as holiday gifts last year and most never managed to show up. I have had luck with the magazine discounters who sell to students and educators, but you do need some sort of connection to academia to subscribe.

Archived