Heart of a Hippie Square *tested*...

teakaycee

for SmoothFox. This is a really nice square! The heart in the middle being solid is a nice change from her other heart design. I like the two styles for having that particular look for a particular 'ghan.

Thank you Donna for letting me test this for you.......... I know you are so going to put me in time out for this............ but I added to your square... AGAIN.... I'm sorry... but it just so happen I needed an 8" square of bright colors... and this was perfect... so I added a row to get the size I needed. But thats it.. I didnt change the pattern... just extended it.

It turned out GREAT! I didnt have the yarn color needed for the heart but had a nice varigated that worked out for my need. Bottom line... pattern worked!! thank you again for letting me help!

DCP02746.jpg

:heart

:mug

Oh.. goodness... thank you all... you are all so darn sweet!!!

Donna's patterns are fun to do... so it makes it easy for me to get them done quickly.

I'm really glad she let me test this one for her... its cute!

thanks again everyone... compliments are always appreciated!!! :U

You did a great job. I do like your yarn color also. What brand, color etc is it?

Very pretty!!!!

Donna

:yay whew.. you liked it!

Lets see... the heart is made of Red Heart - Pinata... with white... and the frame was Red Heart Lavender.

Why is it whenever I use the Lavender it looks more blue than purple. Weird.

Okay. I gotta find some of that Pinata. I do like the POGO though. Is the Pinjata also a striping yarn?

Donna

:yay whew.. you liked it!

Lets see... the heart is made of Red Heart - Pinata... with white... and the frame was Red Heart Lavender.

Why is it whenever I use the Lavender it looks more blue than purple. Weird.

Okay. I gotta find some of that Pinata. I do like the POGO though. Is the Pinjata also a striping yarn?

Donna

:thinkyeah... that is strange...

The Pinata is simply variegated yarn. Isnt it neat how the variegated yarn and striping yarn leave such a different look!?!

• 2 weeks later...

Got some of the yarn and can't wait to try it.

Donna

:thinkyeah... that is strange...

The Pinata is simply variegated yarn. Isnt it neat how the variegated yarn and striping yarn leave such a different look!?!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived