Fox scarves - 2 new ones - testers found

SmoothFox

I got rambunctious and decided to try to make a couple more scarves for the Special Olympics.

Here are two more patterns.

Pattern one looks like my original scarf but it had 4 hearts. I decided to do one with just two hearts and also to change just slightly the mesh pattern. I put one heart at each end and one long stretch of the pattern stitch between.

Pattern two kind of looks like bows and if you look closely... seems to be reversible. The third picture shows you the reverse side and the front side so you can see it seems reversible. Looks quite different on side two.

2851178315_75a8e474d4_m.jpg2852010352_8ae86e2c93_m.jpg2851188993_aa77286e6f_m.jpg

I'm still busy writing the patterns but if anyone wants to test either one, please shoot me a email and give me your crochetville name also in the email. It'll be after this weekend as I am doing the challenge of making squares for charity this entire weekend.

UDATE: Testers found for both scarves.

Donna SmoothFox at yahoo dot com

I finished the pattern for the reversible bow scarf pattern.

I've sent it to a couple of people who requested to test it.

I received a few emails from people who didn't tell me their names here on Crochetville so it got confusing. I then requested that they send me an email with their c'ville name in it instead of a PM to test the scarf.

Thanks,

Donna

SmoothFoxLover at yahoo dot com <--- email me

This turned out great in your color scheme. The only reason I keep using mostly white is I'm afraid I'll run out of the Delft Blue the closer we get to the deadline LOL.

Donna

I got it done! I posted over in show & tell but I will post here too.

2860025340_f025f25b26_m.jpg

I ran out of white but it still turned out very nice. There is no problems with the pattern. Maybe include a picture as to what you mean by BBL. Not all crocheters will understand what you mean.

Archived