Stitch N Bitch One Skein Scarf

esiepiela

I have been dying to make this scarf ever since I got the Happy Hooker book but I have been crazy busy with Christmas presents. Well...last night I was bored with what I was making so I decided to make something different....check out my flickr or Ravelry page...I MADE THE ONE SKEIN SCARF. Its not as long as the on in the picture in the book but I used a lighter weight yarn so that might have something to do with it. Its so cool...I love it. I want to make more now!!!!! :clap

Your scarf looks great! I'm with you-this is a terrific pattern! If I make them for my own dds, I'll probably make theirs a row or two wider, as they think the ones I've made for charity look too skinny for their tastes. Of course, that might make it a 'Two-Skein Scarf' rather than a one skein job:lol

• 1 year later...

Cool looking scarf!! I love that scarf!! So quick and so easy. The last one I made, I used RH variegated black for the first 3 rows, and the last row, which is the border row, I used RH black. I think it came out really nice!!

Archived