OHIO people....Flower Factory ???????

MsSuzKelly

WOW...WHAT a store that is. I had no idea it existed until a couple of days ago when I got a flyer in my newspaper. I was so intrigued and went checked it out today. I didn't think they had yarn as it wasn't listed on the website in their products. But I am walking alond and BOOM _ YARN! Not a whole lot, but a good amount and GREAT prices.

I can't wait to go back. I am so excited about this place - I want to tell everyone. ****.

I am in michigan, btw, and there is just one location in MI - and thank goodness it's near me.

Cleveland - go to the Cleveland one - we could have lunch.

I will have to go and check this out. Never heard of it, nor have I seen any advertising about it. About 15 minutes away. Maybe later today........

I've bought a number of craft things there. Some yarn, but also beads, scrapping things, flowers (of course) and I like to go there to buy the plasticware and plates for parties-- pretty good prices. There really is a little bit of everything there (my kids like the little toys and inexpensive hair accessories they have)

Cleveland - go to the Cleveland one - we could have lunch. quote]

I would love to...but...9 gallons of gas round trip...then lunch...no money left to shop with:lol Hubby has been home for the last month:angry...he goes back to work this coming Friday:clap:yay:clap:yay:clap:yay Maybe by the end of September I will get over there!!!

Archived