Testers Needed- Thread Baby/Toddler Dress

ladysnow

GretalsPetalsHat360.jpg

GretalsPetalsWaist360.jpg

We had such a wonderful response yesterday for our quest to find testers for our sweater that we decided to come here for this gorgeous thread (size 10 thread) dress as well. This is from newborn up through, I Believe 6T. At this time the only sizes taken are 3T and 4T. So if you are interested in testing head on over to Lullabies and Lace forum and register. And just so you all know...this is how registering works. We do this to protect our members and Anna's wonderful patterns, so this is generally how it works.

First you register-> then you have to be approved-> then you need to sign the testing agreement-> then your status is changed to a tester-> then you can see the pattern announcements and can request what size you would like to do. Also, you can pm either Anna or myself at the forum and let us know that you came from here (so we now were all the wonderful people are coming from) and what size you would like to test. PLEASE POST IN THE ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD for this dress that you want to test it and what size you would like to test. We will do our best to get back with you as soon as we can and if it isn't already taken...you will be the tester for that size. :D Hope to see you over there. :D

Oh..and if you sign up to test this dress, it needs to be done by October 21st!

I havent gotten my thread hooks with the bigger handles yet (the little ones hurt my hands too much to do thread) or I would have loved to test this pattern - oh so pretty!!

Is anna aka 'titus2woman' or are they 2 different people?

also, how can i see the lovely patterns from lullaby and lace?

Hi there,

I am going through your registration process on your site, but don't feel the pictures posted here give me enough information to decide whether or not I fulfill your qualifications to test this pattern or who I might try it on, therefore informing what size I may or may not be interested in testing, etc.

Would a picture showing the full dress be available anywhere in the process prior to actually committing to the testing? I understand your concerns for security, but even a far-distant shot to see the full shape of the dress would be helpful (for instance, I would only test it for my daughter's size if she actually liked it :lol otherwise I would never be able to fulfill the 'have a child to try it on' criteria...)

Regards,

I would also like to see a full picture of this dress before I can deside if I want to test or not. I registered on the link a few moments ago. I love thread work and think this might be something I would like to try.

Once you sign the testing agreement then you can see a pic of the full dress in the announcements thread

Thanks :U I've gotten into the forum and seen it and posted a few questions :D

Archived