Crochet Today subscribers

When do you usually begin receiving your Crochet Today magazines? DH bought a subscription for me a few months ago, and my first issue was the July issue. I don't remember when I got it, but I think it was very early June. I'm very excited and anxious to get the new one. (Can you tell???)

The website says that it is available in stores on 08/12.

Yes, the last one I had was the nautical theme one. I'm planning to check the P.O. Box today anyway (expecting a package from Herrschners <LOL>), so hopefully it will be there.

Yeah!!!! Mine came yesterday. We didn't get home until late, so I didn't get a chance to look at it in detail before I went to bed. I did glance through it and saw a few things that I really want to investigate further, though!

:cheer:cheer:clap:clap:cheer:cheer:clap:clap

I can't believe that you haven't gotten yours yet. I had read at one point in time there were issues about mailing to subscribers, but I thought that they had resolved them.

At least you can see the projects! That's a good thing.:D

Here's hoping that you get your issue soon.

By the way, what do you think you are going to make? I am IN LOVE with the "Perfect Fall Sweater." I think that is definately in my future, although I think I want to try a darker yarn.

When I first subscribed to Crochet Today, it probably took a good two-three months or so before I got my first issue in the mail. I assumed that was because it's a bi-monthly magazine. Now I get my issues about a month before they go on sale in the stores. My Sept/Oct issue arrived about two weeks ago now (mid July). It may also depend upon the area of the country you live in as well. They may start with one zip code and do several mailings, so depending upon where you are, it could take longer.

Archived