Help Axe Ataxia at the "Crochet Games"

Cherri

Hello everyone! The Crochet Games of Ancient Greece are almost upon us and I thought it was time to try to rally some troops for Team FA Awareness. Friedreich's Ataxia is a debilitating genetic disorder that usually starts in childhood. Team FA Awareness will be making items to be auctioned by our very own artisan, Jimbo, in October. Eight-inch squares can also be made as an extension of Traveling Hook III.

If you'd like to join the "Games" and contribute to a great cause, please consider joining Team FA Awareness. Or if you would like to contribute to the auction without joining the games, your help is welcome. Thanks so much for looking.

Big hugs, :hug

Cherri

Oh, I forgot to mention, I'll be making the infamous Six-Pointed Star Afghan.

Hey Cherri. I'm on two teams for the games. Planning to make a couple hat/scarf sets for the FA auction and maybe even CroJulee's Angel Wings Shawl.

Joyce

Hey Cherri. I'm on two teams for the games. Planning to make a couple hat/scarf sets for the FA auction and maybe even CroJulee's Angel Wings Shawl.

Joyce

That's great, Joyce! I can't wait. I'll see you at the games! :)

Saint Cherri!! Of course I'm in for whatever I can do!!

You're somethin, Cherri!!

HUGE hugs

Jimbo

Hi Cherri, I've committed to doing 2 scarves for FA(out of the 20 I'm planning to do! YIKES!!!), but haven't signed up for the team since the bulk of the scarves aren't going there. Should/can I still join you guys for just the 2 scarves? :think

Hi Cherri, I've committed to doing 2 scarves for FA(out of the 20 I'm planning to do! YIKES!!!), but haven't signed up for the team since the bulk of the scarves aren't going there. Should/can I still join you guys for just the 2 scarves? :think

Hi there, Ann! Thanks so much for contributing your wonderful scarf-making talents! Yes, you can join more than one team for the games. We'd love it if you'd join our team. HORRAY!! THANKS ANN!! :hug

GO FA AWARENESS TEAM!!!!!! WE ROCK!!!! :yes:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer

Hi there, Ann! Thanks so much for contributing your wonderful scarf-making talents! Yes, you can join more than one team for the games. We'd love it if you'd join our team. HORRAY!! THANKS ANN!! :hug

GO FA AWARENESS TEAM!!!!!! WE ROCK!!!! :yes:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer

OK!!! On my way to sign up now! Go team!!! :cheer:cheer:cheer

Saint Cherri!! Of course I'm in for whatever I can do!!

You know, I've been called an awful lot of things in my time, but this is definitely a first! :rofl:rofl:rofl In fact, I'm still laughing! :rofl

Cherri,

i'll join your team- you can auction the afghan i am making:hook

Thank you, Lynn!!!! That's really nice of you. :hug If you want to make it during the games, you can join the team in that thread. If you want to make it outside of the games, that is great too!! It's totally up to you. Thanks again!!! Let me know when you're ready and I'll send you an address.

Big Hugs, :hug

Cherri

Thank you, Lynn!!!! That's really nice of you. :hug If you want to make it during the games, you can join the team in that thread. If you want to make it outside of the games, that is great too!! It's totally up to you. Thanks again!!! Let me know when you're ready and I'll send you an address.

Big Hugs, :hug

Cherri

am doing this for the games- team afghan, i don't normally do row by -row type ghans so this will be interesting!

( quite a change from my granny shawls)

I will make two Haekelbeutel (crochet Bags) :crocheting

I will email you when I am done with them....looking for something to do while waiting on the start of the games :D

am doing this for the games- team afghan, i don't normally do row by -row type ghans so this will be interesting!

( quite a change from my granny shawls)

Duh!! :blush I totally misunderstood that whole thing. Sorry. Let's start again.

Yes, Lynn, we'd love for you to join our team!!!!!!! :cheer:cheerThat is soooo awesome (and still very generous of you). :hug

Thank you so much!

Hugs, Cherri

I will make two Haekelbeutel (crochet Bags) :crocheting

I will email you when I am done with them....looking for something to do while waiting on the start of the games :D

Wow, Kelly! Thank you so much!!!!!! HORRAY!!!! :clap:clap

Hugs, :hug

Cherri

Cherri, I'm on the SKY team (for the Games) already, and have plans for the first ghan I was going to make, but I'll try and get you something for the auction that's taking place in October.

Cherri, I'm on the SKY team (for the Games) already, and have plans for the first ghan I was going to make, but I'll try and get you something for the auction that's taking place in October.

Thanks Judy!! Any help you can offer would truly be appreciated. :hug

Hugs,

Cherri

Archived