Cute Tote

When I saw that tote on Annie Attic I thought of your totes too....

Both are excellent

Now if I could just get the hang of totes :blush - no pun intended

It is so pretty, but the yarn is kind of hard to find and I really prefer cotton for totes. I wonder if doubling Sugar and Cream would work?

I know what you mean Sylviaf . . I also prefer doing my totes in cotton....If I can find the right colors, I think I'll try that tote by doubling the cotton...it would make a VERY STURDY tote for my laptop!!!!

Yea, I love that tote. Was thinking of making for my grandaughter but I think I would like it. I may be old but young at heart lol.

I actually made this tote about a year ago when it was on Annie's Attic for free. Here is mine.

ToteBag1.jpg

I found that the handles were too long and stretched too much when filled with items. If anyone makes this, I would shorten up the handles.

It was a lot of fun to make !!

I printed out the pattern, and played a bit with a double strand of RRSS and a K hook, and it looks good. May not be quite the same size, but for a tote, it really doesn't matter to me. I'm using a solid, and a coordinating variagated togeher, and trying different combinations.........I might even make the tote!! :D I seem to like just playing with the colors for now.

Archived