Oddest Use for Crochet Hook

I have used a size 7 steel hook to pull hair through a frosting cap to do my friend's hair because the little plastic one that was supposed to come with the kit she bought was missing. :lol

mines a head/back itch scratcher...ive used it in the drain too...i have long hair, i know its gross but it works. I use mine to weave in ends. I even have to admit ive used to it unclog lotion or food bottle tops of dried up good stuff. =p

I once used one of my steel hooks to help hang up a yarn spiderweb in my sister's closet door for April Fools. There wasn't much to tie onto so I used the hook to poke the strands into the tiny crack between the molding and the wall.

:lolmy mom use it for thinking she would hold it against her teeth to read a pattern. well one day long before I was born. she was doing this and it went right through her tooth. she had soft teeth.:lolUse to have a picture of it but that went to my sister. well anyway until she died a couple of years she still did it with her false teeth too!

Tonight I cleaned the fish tank.... Well a rock got jammend in the hose that you vacume out the tank with and I used a D hook to dislodge it!

LOL....sounds like the right tool for the job! :lol

Oh, Wow! This is too interesting! As a full-time rv'er, everything has to have multiple purposes. Have to say this is one of the reasons I love this site-we do not take ourselves to seriously. Ummmm-guess I could mention that a small hook can get out something caught in your teeth that is just driving you nuts.

My husband uses a small steel hook when his laces come out of his shoes....the plastic ends are long gone. I've used a steel hook when the CD gets stuck in the laptop and the regular eject button won't work. Just put through the little hole and wiggle it around the the tray pops out. I again use steel hooks when putting buttons on jackets and sweaters and I want to use the same yarn as the project.

Archived