More guest towels with lace trims

DEMET

just looked - and drooled and drooled some more!!! you are SOOOOOOOOO talented!!! i always love your doilys and the towels are way to pretty to ever use - I hate to say it but if you made me a set and my DD or one of her friends or anyone ever used them i would come unglued!!

if your doilys ever need a good home - please remember me !!! LOL!!!!!

just looked - and drooled and drooled some more!!! you are SOOOOOOOOO talented!!! i always love your doilys and the towels are way to pretty to ever use - I hate to say it but if you made me a set and my DD or one of her friends or anyone ever used them i would come unglued!!

if your doilys ever need a good home - please remember me !!! LOL!!!!!

Thank you,

I am little blushing here :), I have been using my 3 towel sets as hand towels (8 years), they just started to fade (towels) not trims :) I may post picture of my used towels. They just need good ironing after washed.

:manyheart

Demet

You do such beautiful work. How do you attach the lace to the towels?

The pink towel, I poked the hook in to edge of towel and go from there row by row.

The salmon one, I made the seperate trim and sew on to the space by hidden stiches, I sew it with same white crochet thread.

Thank you,

Demet

When you poke holes in the towel, doesnt it begin to unravel as the towel threads have been "cut?" I would love to make these but not sure how to make them durable.

thanks,

Debbie

uwcheese

When you poke holes in the towel, doesnt it begin to unravel as the towel threads have been "cut?" I would love to make these but not sure how to make them durable.

thanks,

Debbie

uwcheese

When I crochet in to the edge without sewing, I am using fine steel hook with mostly size 30 threads it works like sewing, it is not cutting or damaging the fabric edge (I have to be little more careful :) )

Demet

Archived