Squares for a c'ville friendshipghan

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The first square has been received! This is from Eyrthmother1. She used a pattern called "Friend Family Square" found here on C'ville. She was also quite generous by including a very pretty round dishcloth.

Thank you Eyrthmother1!

th_Eyrthmother.jpg

Five dark green went in the mail today. Hope you like them

Thanks for letting me know- I'll have an eye on the mailbox!

Ellie13- your squares arrived. Not sure exactly when as we were away since last Thursday. They are wonderful! I especially love the ladybug one. Wasn't able to get pictures today but will try and post them tomorrow.

I was wondering also.:hook

Pat54 and TampaDoll, I am terribly sorry. :blush Yes, both have arrived and are wonderful (and Pat54 the stitch markers are beautiful!)! I've been trying to get pictures and my camera is just not cooperating. My girlfriend is going to look at it and see if it can be fixed.

Forgive me for my arrival posting paucity! There really is no excuse. :sigh

Hi there Sassy:

I'm a camp twistie also and well I do want to say that yes the ladies and gents here are wonderful friends...

I am so backed up that i have not been able to put togehther all the squares I received for my friendship ghan from all the ladies here but i got them for working on them this winter. So i too can show what i've put together with all my friends squares.

Okay to the goodie thing here... After Camp Tweestie I will make some squares and send to you.. I will PM you for your address as soon as I'm ready to mail...

And like we all say no need to pay for postage....

hugs

Helps if the batteries aren't dead...

th_TampaDoll.jpg

Two beautiful sqaures from TampaDoll

th_Pat54stitchmarkers.jpg

th_Pat54.jpg

Stitch markers and 6 squares from Pat54

This is going to be a great 'ghan!

Oh my gosh ladies! Such a response already.

I would be happy to wait for the squares.

For materials, an acrylic like RHSS or comparable will do nicely. Colors would be "nature" shades of blue or green. In other words, nothing too bright or pastel.

Thanks ladies! :U

I have royal blue, wedgewood blue (which I love the shade!), or navy blue. Which would you like my dear?

I have royal blue, wedgewood blue (which I love the shade!), or navy blue. Which would you like my dear?

Wedgewood should be wonderful. Thank you! :hug

You're welcome! I may have a square or two ready to send you by this weekend. Depending on how awake I am this week :D Right now, it's 6:20 and I'm thinking of bed :lol

Archived