New Clover double ended hooks

• 2 weeks later...

I have 2 sets of the clover double ended hooks.

I love them!

I have a matte set and a shiny set, 2/3, 3/5, 4/6, 5/7

They are shorter than most larger hooks, closer to 5" I guess.

I love them because they are so handy. :)

• 3 weeks later...

I have an entire set of these hooks. I wish I'd seen them on the web first though! I found them at a craft show last year and they cost me an absolute fortune, roughly $120 for the set of 5 double ended hooks.

Each end has a different size hook, so the 5 hooks have 10 sizes. The grip is fantastic, it's a triangular shape, and very comfortable.

Okay, I'll bite, what do you do with two ends???

I saw a woman in our monthly meeting crocehting with one. She said she likes it because she can do the starting chain with the larger end and then flip it to begin row 1.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have 2 complete sets of them and love them. I purchased mine from Saucy Louise - 1 set through her site etsy.com and the 2nd set from her web site. The set seems to be sold out at her site right now so you may want to try contacting her to see if/when she will have them in stock if you want to order a set of the hooks.

Saucy Louise is a member of Crochetville and her user name is saucylouise. Her web site is http://www.saucylouise.com/

ThUD for the above links - I'm just a satisfied Saucylouise customer. :hook (FYI - I know she's been gone to Thailand for a little while but she's due home today (July 8) according to the last newsletter I got from her store.)

HTH!

• 4 weeks later...

DH got me a set for our wedding anniversary. I tried them yesterday. I like!!!!! I just wished they were marked. The size on the hook does not match up with mm size on the Clover soft touch. So I took my hook gauge and matched up the size that way. They will not replace the soft touch as my favorite, but they are a close second. :hook

Archived