My Mother's Day Present!

Do I have the best kid's or what! Of course it was the DIL's that know me well, lol! They even picked out colors that I wanted without knowing it! There was a booklet of shawl patterns too, but some of the pages were missing, so it's going back to Michael's and hopefully they will have another one. Both DIL's liked one on the cover, lol. I think they were hinting, lol! Of course they had me in tears with the grandkids cards! And to top it all off, they had it all in a Peterborough basket to keep my latest project in!

th_mothersdaygift003.jpg

Very nice gift. You have a wonderful family.

The yarn colors are super!

:manyheart

Thank you, ladies! I was having such a "down" week. A lot of medical stuff going on and then I had to give up my license on top of it all because of the medical stuff. I was just looking forward to seeing my kids because I don't see them that often. What a wonderful surprise they had for me. This by far has been one of the best Mother's Day's that I've ever had!

I think they did very well considering that they don't know anything about crocheting at all except that I do it, lol! Courtney, my newest DIL, said she was almost overwhelmed by all the different hooks to choose from, lol! I keep asking them if they want a lesson, but haven't been able to convince them......yet! ;)

Archived