My deal yesterday

I was in Meijer's and I walked past their ever getting smaller yarn dept. To my amazement they had the light up crochet hooks and knitting needles. The best part was the price. The hooks were marked $2.99 each, the needles $3.99 each and there were packs of replacement batteries at $2.99. I got my cousin a set of F, G, H, I, J, and K hooks plus the batteries for $20.07. I grabbed an I, J, and K plus batteries for me to complete my set. I am a happy camper. :hook

I found the same thing at my local Meijer, but I wasn't as lucky as you. They only had a size K hook left, so I had to get it. They were sold out of replacement batteries at that price. But I did find some batteries on clearance at Michael's and paid $1.99 for a set of 6 (I think). I put them up somewhere safe so I wouldn't lose them, and now I can't remember where I put them. I hate it when I do that.

I miss Meijers. We haven't had one in the last two states we've lived in. :( (We still have some stuff with the 'Meijer' brand name on it, though...) :P (Some bandages, or something...) Congratulations on your good deal.

Tina

I found the same thing at my local Meijer, but I wasn't as lucky as you. They only had a size K hook left, so I had to get it. They were sold out of replacement batteries at that price. But I did find some batteries on clearance at Michael's and paid $1.99 for a set of 6 (I think). I put them up somewhere safe so I wouldn't lose them, and now I can't remember where I put them. I hate it when I do that.

I was lucky to find them all at the Meijers I shop at. If they didn't have them I would have hit the other 3 Meijers in the area. It is so nice to know I am not the only one who puts things in a safe place and then can't remember where they are. :hook

I also found these on clearance at Michaels. I also rec'd one and some replacement batteries from my Spring Secret Pal. Love em.

Well, I think a trip to Meijers is in order for me today. I hope they still have some near me!:yes

Archived