Annie's Attic pattern of the day 4/16

I am not one for any type of granny squares, or anything with a lot of pieces that have to be sewn together. But check out today Annie's Attic free pattern. It is called Garden Afghan and I think it is just beautiful. I printed off the pattern and think I may have to give it a try. :hook

I'm having problems getting the site to open for some reason. Never came across this problem before. I get the genereric message: The webpage cannot be found.

Anyone else not able to access? :eek

Beautiful work.:hook I just got that pattern and would like to make one to is this really hard ? I would like to make it for my 10 year old sister.

2003_0124crochetitems0004.jpg

Thank you, it is not hard. It is Aggie May's 12 RR and RoseReds point instructions. Over in the CAL thread there is a CAl called 6-12-24 point round ripple. It is over 100 pages but boy do you learn alot. Aggie May's pattern and a couple of ways to do the points are in it. Check it out. :hook

I can't seem to find the Garden Afghan you're talking about. What is the exact website, and what is it under. By the way, your work is gorgeous!
It's from Annie's Attic. You can just google it and find it. However here is the direct link for the pattern of the day:

http://www.anniesattic.com/free_pattern_day/index.html

As you can see it's not the afghan today (4.18). They give one pattern a day and then it's gone. A lot of times you can find it at Free Patterns but I don't think the one in this thread is there.

If you ever want a specific pattern, ask for the info. Most of us copy that down as well and can tell you what book or old magazine it came from.

:)

Archived