Cute Critter CAL Amigurumi and other stitches

I finished helena a few weeks ago, she turned out great! I made her all white with black and red hair and a black and dark red dress!!

I'll have the patern out shortly if anyoune wants to make one

also I finished the pengiun he looks awesome too! and a friend of mine asked me to make her one too looks like I'm going to be buissy for quite some time!

Edit: I recently finished an elephant, and a scrubbing bubble.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would like to join this CAL. This is the first time I have posted, and I'm sort of new to crochet. I just finished a monkey (my avatar). I used yarn for the eyes. Now I am working on a pig. I want to make a cat, but not a "teddy bear" shaped cat, but a cat shaped cat, if that makes sense. If anyone has ideas for a pattern, I'd love it!

MamaTracy

Oh!!! He is way too cute! Wouldn't he be cute with a baby hound? How tall is he? You did a wonderful job on him!

I agree the fox is so cute! He would be very cute with a baby hound. Now, to find the pattern. If I happen to find a pattern for one I will post it. I put him in the box to send off already but I think he is about 5" - 6" tall.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey! I am new to CrochetVille, but I saw this thread and I would love to join! I absolutly LOVE to do amigurumi, (it is a bit of an obsession with me) so I think it would be lots of fun to do this CAL. :)

Here is my latest Ami,

2684161196_86680dd558.jpg

I am currently making a dog from the book: Amigurumi World: Seriously Cute Crochet by Ana Paula Rimoli, for my co-worker's B-day. I will post a picture of that when it is done. :)

MamaTracy: http://www.crochetkitten.com has some cat patterns you may enjoy.

• 3 weeks later...

I just bought that ami book by Rimoli also. I went through a crazy week of crotcheting and made the elephant, chick, egg w/chick inside (a HIT with my daughter), lion, and turtle. Each one that I do is better than the last. And I have to say to elephant is really homely. I didn't space his eyes evenly on either side of his trunk.

I'll post pics when my camera is back from the geek squad.

Right now I'm making the penguin.

The next thing I want to make are more eggs w/chicks and then a nest for them.

Tracy

Archived