Here is a Fibromyalgia awareness ribbon graph I made

moomooo

Hi to all:

Being I have Fibromyalgia as many others in here in the ville, I wanted to do something that we can crochet for ourselves or even for any one that knows of some one that has fibro and you want to make them a comfortghan.

The color of the ribbon for fibro sufferers is burgundy and well the pink represents women with the burgundy chronic pain so enjoy..

The L.L. are just my initials that don;t go on the graph...

If any one wants the actual graph just pm me your email address and i will email it to you....

th_fibromyalgiaawarenessribbonghan.jpg

Enjoy

Hi there JoBug:

sure I can make you a lupus graph.

If you are serious and want one let me know just PM me and I will work on one for you..

hugs

Very nice lilibette!!!! Wanna make me a Lupus graph?????????

HUGS

JoAnn

Hi Like i said before if any of you want to make this graph ghan pm me your email address and I will email you the actual graph where you can print it out just perfect

hugs

Thank you very much for that lovely graph. I have fairly severe fibromyalgia and it is nice to have my ailment acknowledged as real. Plus, it is just a nice graph :D

I will be sending you a pm or e-mail as I too have this aliment. It seems like if you dont suffer from it you dont seem to think its real. I gt that all the time. People just dont understand so I am really glad you made this. I would be interested in a Lupus one too as one of my close freinds suffers from Lupus. THAK YOU FOR DOING THIS!!! :hug

Hi there Wiz;

i have sent you a email with the graph pattern . thank you for your kind words.

I'll be working on a Lupus one soon.. Maybe begin it next week will try and make it smaller .

Also since hubby fell twice last staturday and now is on a brace and ctrutches as he got torn ligaments i'm working helping him out around here as he hops along so not much here to play with the graph maker but hopefully this coming week i will work on it....

I will be sending you a pm or e-mail as I too have this aliment. It seems like if you dont suffer from it you dont seem to think its real. I gt that all the time. People just dont understand so I am really glad you made this. I would be interested in a Lupus one too as one of my close freinds suffers from Lupus. THAK YOU FOR DOING THIS!!! :hug

Very nice!

My sister has FM and is starting a high protien (not ALL protien) diet and she says she feels a bit better after only a week. SOmehting to think about. I read about it somewhere and I wish I knew where, but maybe you could google it and find something if you're interested. It's a terrible disease and I pray for my sister every day. I'll keep you all in my prayers too :0)

~~Cheri~~

All of you wonderful ladies who posted here with fibro or lupus look in the off topic section for a thread that says who else suffers from fibro like me or something similar and please join me and moomoo in that thread. i need to post there today as i havent for awhile. it is a group of wonderful ladies and its nice to "talk" to someone who feels like we do and understands.

heres hoping tomorrow will be a better day!!

Archived