Easiest / Best Blog Site Out There????

peggytoes

Well... I'm one of the Blogger fans... At least as far as open it up and start typing. For anything truly custom... it can be a bit of a bear.

Unfortunately, the only other one I've used was one hosted by my old ISP and it wasn't very fun...

Well, I guess I'm no help to your question because I use blogger too (and if I can do it anyone can)lol. But I just wanted to say if you need any help with your blogspot.com blog (if you still have one), I will try to help you as much as I can. I don't know how to change the whole blogger template to one of those fancy custom ones but I do know how to do most of the other stuff. Just thought I would offer to help you get your blog up and running. Just PM or email me if you want my help. ;)

I'm subscribed to a handbag blog and just yesterday :yayshe was so excited and shared that she's just learned about a free blog editor. Hope this helps.

It's call qumana.

THANKS VERY MUCH - I'LL LOOK INTO THAT ...

ANYMORE BLOGGERS OUT THERE WITH A GREAT/EASY TO USE BLOG

BESIDES BLOGSPOT????? :)

Would someone PLEASE help me out and give me

Your favorite Blog Site

to work with and why???!!!

I'm new to this and even though many have said that Blogger.com is the

easiest ... I'm still having troubles.

ANY HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED!!!

Well I am not a blogger and don't know the first thing about it. :noActually Crochetville is the first time I've ever talked to people that were not in my e-mail so if you don't mind I'll just listen in on this thread and see what I can learn and maybe one day blog too. :confused Heck I haven't even figured out how to post pictures. :think I'm just pathetic. :sigh I'm not computer illiterate, as I've worked for years on computers all day long. I guess that's why I feel so pathetic. :rofl

Well I am not a blogger and don't know the first thing about it. :noActually Crochetville is the first time I've ever talked to people that were not in my e-mail so if you don't mind I'll just listen in on this thread and see what I can learn and maybe one day blog too. :confused Heck I haven't even figured out how to post pictures. :think I'm just pathetic. :sigh I'm not computer illiterate, as I've worked for years on computers all day long. I guess that's why I feel so pathetic. :rofl

ditto on this. i know exactly how you feel.

jaye

I just want to speak a word for keeping things simple and not using a fancy background and lots of extra stuff like slideshows, etc. that take a lot of bandwidth.

There's still a few of us out there still using slow connections. I won't stay on a blog that takes a while to load the background.. the pages at myspace are particularly bad about it.. but there's quite a few people who use blogger who are culprits too.

Keep it Simple. :)

Archived