Cabled Wrist Warmer

CroJulee

Here is a pic of a cabled wrist warmer I designed this morning. These pics aren't the best. They don't really show the stitch detail and color all that well but it does give an idea however. I've only made one so far but was really excited about it so I had to show it off. If anyone is interested in testing the pattern when I have it written out, you can pm me or let me know here and I will pm it to you as soon as it's done. Thanks for looking ya'll!!

Julee

cableww3.jpgcableww1.jpg

Thanks ya'll!!

I'm hoping to have the pattern in the next week or so. I'm not sure if I will be offering it as a free pattern or selling it on etsy (never done that before). Money's kind of tight right now, and I've always been really curious how one of my patterns would sell.

I have one question though. How much would a pattern like for my wristwarmers sell for? How much would ya'll be willing to pay?

Julee

I'm interested in testing if you still need people. I love cables and I have been wanting to do a pair of wristwarmers. Just let me know. :U

Ok, I'll let you know when the pattern is done and ready for testing. You'll be one of the first people I'll send the pattern to.

Thanks!!

Julee

They are really gorgeous. I love doing cables, it's such a nice texture. :clap

I would pay more for the pattern if there was a matching hat than for just the wrist warmers. (Just saying that because you asked for feedback.)

They are really gorgeous. I love doing cables, it's such a nice texture. :clap

I would pay more for the pattern if there was a matching hat than for just the wrist warmers. (Just saying that because you asked for feedback.)

Ok, I'll have to start working on that (again). I've tried before but cabled hats aren't really my cup of tea. I really love stuff that works up quickly.

But I will try that. Thanks for the suggestion.

Would a scarf and wristwarmer pattern be a bad combo?

Very pretty!!! I really like them. If need one more person to test, I would be happy to. I just made a handbag with cables and really enjoyed it.

Thanks!! They are fun to make!! Work up fairly fast too!!

I will make sure you get the pattern as soon as it's done. It will probably need some major league testing.

I like the scraf idea! I think it would make a great combo!! I would wear a scraf before a hat! But that is just me.

Ok, I'll start work on a scarf too. I've started working on the hat and I think I know how I'm going to design it. Suddenly things are starting to come together. Cables are actually making sense. Yipee!!

I would probably end up wearing a scarf before a hat too!! I like hats but I don't where them that often!!

I would also like to test it. I've made 26 pair of different kinds of wrist warmers this winter and the idea of matching scarf is a good one. I basically wear the wrist warmers, neck warmer, and scarves during the winter and throw my coat on the back seat of the car. I've gotten many compliments from having the matching sets. If you figure out the scarf pattern it will be easy enough to do a matching neck warmer.

I would also like to test it. I've made 26 pair of different kinds of wrist warmers this winter and the idea of matching scarf is a good one. I basically wear the wrist warmers, neck warmer, and scarves during the winter and throw my coat on the back seat of the car. I've gotten many compliments from having the matching sets. If you figure out the scarf pattern it will be easy enough to do a matching neck warmer.

Neck warmer! That's a good idea!! Thanks!!

Julee

Archived