Squares needed for very ill co-worker - Have enough squares now! THANKS!

donnalynn2

A co-worker of mine is very ill and at this point it doesn't look too good. She's awfully young (in her 30's) just had a baby a couple of months ago and has been in and out of the hospital since having the baby. She's got several things wrong but I guess the latest thing they found was a mass near her pancreas and I guess it's not operable. She can't even keep water down so she's on an IV for fluids and vitamins.

Anyway, I am asking for 12 inch squares. Nothing fancy, nothing out of this world, just a little something to give her. I would like them to be in BLUE though. Any color blue or blues would be fine but she loves blue. I need them ASAP.

Even though I work at a very large plant, there are very few people there that know how to knit or crochet so I've only got 3 squares "promised" to me from co-workers.

If you can whip one up and get into the mail by this week for me that would be great. Please E-MAIL me and I will give you my addy. Thanks so much for your generosity!!! :hug

I have mine done!! Weather permitting (sleeting and snowing here), it will be in the mail in the morning. If not in the morning, it will go out first thing Thursday morning.

You are so welcome, thank you for giving me the opportunity to help :cheer.

My prayers and thoughts will be with you and your friend :hug:manyheart.

Archived